Personal Information of a User(s) is collected if the User(s) registers with the Website, accesses the Website or take any action on the Website. Here are our privacy principles:
- Providing information to us is your choice.
- You can choose to have the Personal Information provided by You deleted.
- You always have the ability to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Your name, address, phone number, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, password, images, videos etc. You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone including the Platform.
- Your usage behavior of the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on the Website. We use this information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
- Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit the Website and undertake any activity on the Website.
Kindly note that We do not store extremely sensitive information like your credit card information or national identification numbers on our database.
HOW DO WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
- The personal information that we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product, announcements and upcoming events. It also helps us to develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
- We may also use the information for transactional emails or to provide You with information, direct marketing, online and offline advertising and other materials regarding products, services and other offers from time to time in connection with the Platform or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (“Platform Entities”) and its joint ventures.
- We may also collect information to track User behavior and preferences for internal analytics from all Users of the Website. This information is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies to collect and analyse certain types of technical information and may include cookies and web beacons.
- We may combine your Personal Information, other information and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using our Website to attempt to provide You with a better experience on our Website.
- You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of your Personal Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities and its joint ventures. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information which is classified as sensitive personal information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for the Platform to provide various services on its Website to You and for Your usage of the Website and other services provided by Platform in relation to the Website.
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
- Platform is the recipient of all the Personal Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavours for the prevention of the Personal Information provided by the Users. We may enable access of the Users’ information to the Platform Entities, joint ventures, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Platform Entities and/or its joint ventures. We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of the Website are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Website only.
- Platform may disclose your Personal Information to such extent as the Platform may deem necessary for you to enter into commercial transactions with other users of the Website
- Platform may disclose information about you to protect you against fraud and other crimes.
- Platform cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Platform or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Platform may also provide your Personal Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
- Platform may use your Personal Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Website. You have full control regarding which of these emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once we receive your request, it may take an additional period of time for your opt-out to become effective.
- If You wish to have the Personal Information that You have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our Customer Services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of your registration with the Website and your access to certain features of the Website.
- Platform uses ordinary industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as us for the protection of your Personal Information.
- Your information may be transferred to or be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of your state or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If You are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that Platform keeps or transfers information to India and processes it there. Your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security features in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES:
- We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we recommend You review if You visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
- While transacting with other users of the Website, You may provide your financial information including without limitation your bank account details, credit card account details or your details pertaining to any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider. You understand, agree and acknowledge that the Website and Platform never receives Your financial and payment information from these service provider. Your personal information, sensitive personal information and financial information will be dealt by these service providers in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions and Platform and Website shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for your personal information, sensitive personal information and financial information which you provide to these service providers.
We from time to time may update this Privacy and Security Policy at any time with or without notice. We encourage You to visit this page periodically to review any changes.